Online Yoga, Outdoor Yoga, and Indoor Yoga Options!
I’d love to join your wellness team for corporate yoga classes indoors, outdoors or online on ZOOM!
Yoga is a time-tested practice that cultivates boundless levels of energetic and physical fitness and corporate employees deserve the opportunity to reduce stress and tension AND become more physically fit – hence why Corporate Yoga was developed.
It’s a busy world we live in today, with increasing demands on employers and employees alike. We work long hours, sitting at a desk and often hunched over staring at a computer, skipping meals, keeping a phone glued to our ear, and rarely leaving our work space for breaks. Before long, these work habits begin to take their toll on our bodies and minds in the form of stress, tension and sickness.
While a mild amount of pressure can help us meet deadlines, too much stress, or constant stress, can interfere with numerous physical and mental abilities. How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. Yoga in a corporate environment removes stress from the body and mind.
Corporate Yoga Benefits Include
- Employees that are happy and full of energy are more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service and relationship building with clients and coworkers
- Enhanced employee attitude, outlook and company moral
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
- Reduce your annual health insurance premiums and improve your bottom line
- Corporate yoga classes are designed to flow within the unique rhythm of the workday, usually at lunch time, but there are options for before and after work as well.
- I recommend 60 minute sessions, but if employees only have 30min or 45min, I can design classes to fit within the preferred time frames.
- I will have each employee complete a health assessment that goes over injuries,
health and physical abilities, and meet them at their various fitness levels – there is no previous yoga or fitness experience necessary!
- I offer a variety of types of classes, from calming and relaxing yin and restorative classes to more cardio and core building Vinyasa sessions. Just let me know what style your employees prefer. I also teach Standup Paddleboard yoga on Mission Bay – which can be a great team builder for after work or weekends.
- I have completed over 650hrs of certifications through various Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Schools (RYS), am fully insured and participate in annual trainings and workshops to keep my knowledge and skills fresh.
- I can offer classes as often as you like, but I recommend at least twice per week to see optimal results.
Want to learn more about Corporate Yoga?
Contact me today!