Family yoga evokes more play, creativity, and spontaneity and delivers the same mental and physical benefits as any other yoga class: peace of mind, relaxation, and increased strength and flexibility.
For parents, I think it’s amazing to have a place to go and exercise without having to find childcare. You can network with other parents, share advice and come together in a non-competitive and healthy environment.
With children often being dropped-off for extracurricular activities – one hour a week of family yoga, can be a sweet gift and a huge bonding experience for families.
In addition, Family Yoga can be a valuable learning expereince for kids to watch their parents and other families prioritize their health and well-being, establishing a life-long wellness practice.
- Teaches families how to have fun together, re-connect and bond
- Gives parents and children the opportunity to observe and learn from each other and a great way to bridge the age difference between them
- A seful social tool to meet other like-minded families in your community
- Setting an amazing example for your kids and giving them the best gift ever – life tools!
- An opportunity to relax and slow down together from your busy life schedules
Want to learn more about Family Yoga in San Diego?
Contact me today!